Search through the FAQs below. If you have a question not covered here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- 1. Uncategorized
- 1. How much space does the entertainer need?10.09.15More
The space required depends on the type of entertainment booked, how many entertainers are present, and how many children are present also. In general, the entertainer will work with the space given. However, we would recommend that you gauge the space required based on the number of children. For fire and bubble show performances, entertainers require an approximate 3m x 3m space for themselves.
- 2. Is there a limit to how many children 1 entertainer entertains?24.09.15More
Yes. We recommend that you have no more than 20-25 children per entertainer. Should you have more children than this, please speak to us about alternatives.
- 3. Does the entertainer come with his/her own music?24.09.15More
Absolutely. All you need to do is ensure we have a socket to plug in the equipment.
- 4. Can I hold the party at home or in my garden?24.09.15More
We welcome the party in any venue; house, flat, church hall, garden, any space provided…
- 5. What ages are your children’s parties suitable for?24.09.15More
0 to 11 year old mainly (but all enjoy the entertainment too). If the children are over 10, we do workshops around balloon-modelling, face-painting and activities that are suitable for older children.
- 6. How do I book?
- 7. How much does a JoJoFun party cost?
- 8. How do I pay for a JoJoFun party?
- 9. Is there a food break during the party?24.09.15More
You can certainly serve food at your party, however entertainment does not stop for breaks. Most of our clients request that we assist them in getting the children seated while continuing to do balloons, face painting or tattoos.
- 10. How is a themed party different to a regular party?24.09.15More
Each event will have it's unique requirements, but generally speaking themed parties will include activities from our party package The Works. The big difference is that activities included will be tailored to the party theme. For example, our Superhero party theme has been known to bring delightful Spider-man balloon models to the children.
- 11. Do you perform any magic in your parties?
- 12. What is the difference between a normal Magician and a Master Magician?24.09.15More
Our normal Magicians are pro children's entertainers with magic up their sleeves, sure to bring big smiles to little party guests. A Master Magician is different to a normal Magician in that they have a huge amount of performing experience and professional expertise, providing a show that is unique and original.
- 13. Can a mascot lead the party games?
- 14. Do you supply party bags?24.09.15More
Yes. We do supply party bags. Party Bags are made exceptionally to suit your event or party requirements.
- 15. Do you supply the party invitations?
- 16. What areas do you cover?
- 17. Where do you find your entertainers?01.10.15More
Many of entertainers have worked with JoJoFun for many years, providing top quality entertainment time and again making us very proud and our clients very happy! New recruits are screened first by a comprehensive application and auditioning process. All our entertainers are trained by JoJo herself. When it comes time for them to deliver a whole lotta fun at your event, you can be sure we're confident in their proven ability to provide professional children's entertainment.
- 18. What happens if the entertainer doesn't arrive?01.10.15More
Please call us immediately on the emergency number found in your booking form confirmation email. This is the automated email that was sent to you when you submitted the booking form.